SWAP (Sports With a Purpose)
2021-2022 Futsal Academy- Coed
For Birth Years 2010 Boys, and High School Boys and Girls
Location: Trinity Lutheran School- 30888 Co Rd 6, Elkhart, IN 46514
1:20 minutes training sessions: Technical/physical/tactical aspects of the game
- Training Dates- TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS
9 Training sessions- If cancelled due to bad weather, unfortunately, we CANNOT make them up
- TUESDAYS( *with 1 exception): HIGH SCHOOL BOYS AND GIRLS ‘06/’07 ACADEMY TRAINING SESSIONS
- Sessions #1: 6:10-7:30 PM (HIGH SCHOOL BOYS) [FULL as of 10/13/21]– Dates:11/9, 11/30, *12/07(TIME CHANGE-7:40-9p), 12/14, (Christmas Break), 01/04/22, 01/11, 01/18, 01/25, 02/01
- Session #2: 7:40-9:00– (GIRLS ‘06/’07) [FULL as of 10/18/21]- Dates: 11/9, 11/30, *12/08(Wednesday), 12/14, (Christmas Break), 01/04/22, 01/11, 01/18, 01/25, 02/01
- Cost: $100.
- THURSDAYS( *with 5 exceptions)– ‘09/’10’S COED ACADEMY TRAINING SESSIONS
- Session: 6:10-7:30 PM (Players Born 2009 and 2010) [FULL as of 10/11/21]
- Dates: 11/11, 12/02, *12/10(Friday), *12/13( Monday), (Christmas Break), 01/06/22, 1/13, *1/19(Wed-7:40-9p), 1/27( 7P-8:20P), and 1/31( Monday)
- Cost: $100.
Our typical training sessions Structure (It may vary)
- 15 minutes – dynamic warm up, physical conditioning( strength training, agility ladders, speed/quickness work)
- 35 minutes- individual & tactical training ( moves, movement off the ball, futsal tactics)
- 20 minutes- games
- 10 minutes- Real Life Conversations (coach life lesson on traits that are valuable on and off the court/field: excellence, discipline, sacrifice, work ethic, selfless leadership, responsibility, contentment, etc.
If interested, please register RIGHT AWAY- Registration does not guarantee you a spot. We will have to wait and see ages/levels who register to give us an idea on how to set up sessions. You will receive an email confirming your acceptance into the program within 2 weeks of signing up- At that point you will be required to pay
|To guarantee your spot, REGISTER ONLINE HERE as soon as possible. Signing up does not guarantee you a spot. But you will know at the latest by 10/25 if there’s space in the program, then you will need to make the payment online by 10/31 or lose your spot as there will most likely be a waiting list to get in|
Instruction on how to register on the registration website:
Contact Bruno de Jesus at email@example.com, or call/text at 574-329-4295 if you have any questions
Because it is played in a space about the size of a basketball court, players are forced to be constantly moving. Additionally, because it is played with a heavier ball, it forces the players to play the “Jogo Bonito”, with the ball on the ground, instead of relying on unpredictable kicks up the field/court.
The most technically advanced soccer players of all time grew up playing futsal: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaucho, Neymar, Iniesta, Robinho, amongst others.
Here is a video of a SWAP team playing in a regional tournament- SWAP 03/04 vs ABK Grand Rapids- Feb 2016